Flagship Tasting Experience - 45 minutes
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
This tasting has been designed to provide a glimpse into 7 flagship wines and will commence with the Swift Vintage Sparkling. Currently the best sparkling in NSW for three years in a row, the range has won 11 trophies and over 60 medals in the last four years alone and was the highest scoring sparkling range in the 2021 James Halliday Wine Companion. This elite range of sparkling has been handcrafted from the highest vineyards in NSW on the slopes of the extinct volcano Mt Canobolas.
Your tasting will then move to a constructive comparison between the hero varieties of Orange - chardonnay and shiraz, via our Topography and Super Duper range. These are single vineyard flagship wines with only two barrels of the Super Duper made each year. Delight in the highest scoring white wine in the Orange region (2021 Halliday Wine Companion) - the Super Duper Chardonnay. You'll also get to sample the Topography Cabernet and the 2012 Swift Family Heritage aged red blend, a special favourite of #teamprinthie.
2016 Super Duper Chardonnay
2018 Topography Shiraz
2015 Super Duper Syrah
2019 Topography Cab Sav
2012 Swift Family Heritage
Please read before booking:
- To provide a NSW Government compliant experience we will be adhering to the NSW Health Guidelines for hospitality venues which includes staff ensuring compliance for every person included in your booking
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- To ensure our team can provide a great tasting experience please ensure you select the same tasting experience for your group
- Wine tasting fees are non-redeemable
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of booking cancellation to receive a refund. Refunds will not be provided due to traffic delays leaving Sydney or inclement weather. System booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8)
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited so please plan your day and allow travel times between appointments
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times
- If you are seeking an experience that includes food please look at our Printhie Picnic and Sparkling Masterclass experiences. Food is not allowed to be brought onto the premises.