Flagship Tasting Experience - 45 minutes
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
This tasting has been designed to provide a glimpse into our finest wines and will commence with our Swift Sparkling range. Currently the best sparkling in NSW for three years in a row, the range has won 11 trophies and over 60 medals in the last four years alone and was the highest scoring sparkling range in the 2021 James Halliday Wine Companion. This elite range of sparkling has been handcrafted from the highest vineyards in NSW on the slopes of the extinct volcano Mt Canobolas.
Your tasting will then move to a constructive comparison between the hero varieties of Orange - chardonnay and shiraz. Taste our Topography and Super Duper range. Both single vineyard flagship wines. Only two barrels of the Super Duper is made each year. Delight in the highest scoring white wine in the Orange region (2021 Halliday Wine Companion) - the Super Duper Chardonnay. You'll also get to experience the 2012 Swift Family Heritage aged red blend, a special favourite of #teamprinthie.
- We will not accept bookings from customers located in COVID 19 designated hotspots
- We may request to see your licence to ensure compliance to current COVID 19 restrictions
- You will need to complete the QR code check-in on arrival
- Our full COVID 19 policy can be viewed here
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant who is booked. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- To ensure our team can provide a great tasting experience please ensure you select the same tasting experience for your group
- Wine tasting fees are non-redeemable
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of cancellation of booking to receive a refund. Refunds are not provided due to traffic delays or bad weather. Booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8).
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited.
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times
- If you are seeking an experience that includes food please look at our Printhie Picnic and Sparkling Masterclass experiences. Food is not allowed to be brought onto the premises.