Sparkling Tasting Experience - 45 minutes
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
Currently the best sparkling in NSW for three years in a row, the Swift Sparkling range has won 11 trophies and over 60 medals in the last 4 years alone. This elite range of sparkling has been handcrafted by Printhie Wines from the highest vineyards in NSW on the slopes of the extinct volcano Mt Canobolas.
Brothers Ed and Dave Swift have made their mark on the Australian sparkling scene with their méthode traditionnelle Swift Sparkling. Exceptional winemaking, cool climate craftsmanship and the luxury of time has created a trophy winning range of sparkling wine.
Printhie’s passion for sparkling is demonstrated by the patience required to ensure each bottle of Swift Sparkling has been aged to perfection before release. Spending at least 5 years on lees with some up to 10 years.
The range includes:
· Swift Cuvée Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2018, Best of the Best Category Halliday Companion 2021
· Swift Rosé Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2020 + 2019
· Swift 2013 Vintage Chardonnay Pinot Noir Best Sparkling Winewise Championships 2020
· Swift 2016 Blanc de Noirs
· Swift 2010 Blanc de Blancs
- We will not accept bookings from customers located in COVID 19 designated hotspots
- We may request to see your licence to ensure compliance to current COVID 19 restrictions
- You will need to complete the QR code check-in on arrival
- Our full COVID 19 policy can be viewed here
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant who is booked. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- To ensure our team can provide a great tasting experience please ensure you select the same tasting experience for your group
- Wine tasting fees are non-redeemable
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of cancellation of booking to receive a refund. Refunds are not provided due to traffic delays or bad weather. Booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8).
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited.
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times
- If you are seeking an experience that includes food please look at our Printhie Picnic and Sparkling Masterclass experiences. Food is not allowed to be brought onto the premises.