Sparkling Tasting Experience - 45 minutes
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
Currently the best sparkling in NSW for three years in a row, the Swift Sparkling range has won 12 trophies and over 60 medals in the last 4 years alone. This elite range of sparkling has been handcrafted from the highest vineyards in NSW on the slopes of the extinct volcano Mt Canobolas.
Brothers Ed and Dave Swift have made their mark on the Australian sparkling scene with their traditional method Swift Sparkling.
Printhie’s passion for sparkling is demonstrated by the patience required to ensure each bottle of Swift Sparkling has been aged to perfection before release. Spending at least 5 years on lees with some up to 10 years.
· Swift Cuvée Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2018, Best of the Best Category Halliday Companion 2021
· Swift Rosé Best Sparkling NSW Wine Awards 2020 + 2019
· Swift 2013 Vintage Chardonnay Pinot Noir Best Sparkling Winewise Championships 2020
· Swift 2016 Blanc de Noirs
· Swift 2011 Blanc de Blancs
Please read before booking:
- To provide a NSW Government compliant experience we will be adhering to the guidelines for hospitality venues which includes staff ensuring compliance for every person included in your booking
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- To ensure our team can provide a great tasting experience please ensure you select the same tasting experience for your group
- Wine tasting fees are non-redeemable
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of booking cancellation to receive a refund. Refunds will not be provided due to traffic delays leaving Sydney or inclement weather. System booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8)
- Split bookings for groups over 8 people will not be accepted
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited so please plan your day and allow for travel times between appointments
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times
- If you are seeking an experience that includes food please look at our Printhie Picnic and Sparkling Masterclass experiences. Food is not allowed to be brought onto the premises.