Printhie Wines Tasting Experience - 45 minutes
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
Our Topography series, as the name implies, is based on sourcing fruit from the best location for each individual variety. It's all about site, aspect and elevation. These are single vineyard wines from various elevations in the Orange region and include Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Rosé, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz. This is a new breed of wines representing the most defining element of the Orange wine region - elevation
If you'd prefer an immersive méthode traditionnelle sparkling tasting please book the 'Swift Sparkling Tasting' to experience our award winning Swift range.
- We will not accept bookings from customers located in COVID 19 designated hotspots
- We may request to see your licence to ensure compliance to current COVID 19 restrictions
- You will need to complete the QR code check-in on arrival
- Our full COVID 19 policy can be viewed here
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant who is booked. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- To ensure our team can provide a great tasting experience please ensure you select the same tasting experience for your group
- Wine tasting fees are non-redeemable
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of cancellation of booking to receive a refund. Refunds are not provided due to traffic delays or bad weather. Booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8).
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited.
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times
- If you are seeking an experience that includes food please look at our Printhie Picnic and Sparkling Masterclass experiences. Food is not allowed to be brought onto the premises.