Printhie Tasting Experience - 45 minutes
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
Discover Printhie's range of cool climate wines including the renowned Swift Sparkling range. With vineyards located from 630 metres above sea level to the highest vineyard in Australia at 1070 metres, you’ll receive an insight into the defining element of the Orange Wine Region – elevation. Please note that tasting fees are not redeemable.
Please read before booking:
- Wine tasting fees are non-redeemable except if you join the Wine Club
- Maximum group size is 8 and we do not accept split bookings. All children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8). Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- Please note we do not serve food in the Cellar Door but offer lunch in our restaurant Printhie Dining
- We require minimum 24hrs notice of booking cancellation to receive a refund. Refunds will not be provided due to traffic delays leaving Sydney or inclement weather. System booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Unfortunately dogs are not allowed at the Cellar Door
- Dress-up attire is not permitted at the Cellar Door and you may be refused entry
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited so please plan your day and allow for travel times between appointments
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times
- If you are seeking an experience that includes food please look at our Printhie Picnic and Sparkling Masterclass experiences. Food is not allowed to be brought onto the premises.