Sparkling Masterclass (Incl Vineyard Tour and Lunch)
- Varaktighet: 3 Timmar
- Plats: Nashdale, NSW
An immersive journey uncovering the art of méthode traditionelle sparkling. Hosted by one of Printhie’s Sparkling Specialists, start with a guided walking tour of the vineyard followed by a private tasting of the Swift Sparkling range where you’ll be able to taste 10yr old sparklings. You'll gain a rare insight into the process of creating one of Australia’s finest sparkling brands, from base wine to the disgorging and aging process. Then settle in for a degustation lunch at Printhie Dining with matching wines enjoying the commanding views over the valley below.
Awarded Best Sparkling at the NSW Wine awards in 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021, the Swift Sparkling range reflects exceptional cool climate craftsmanship that continues to raise the bar for Australian sparkling.
Please read before booking:
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- We require minimum 24hrs notice of booking cancellation to receive a refund. Refunds will not be provided due to traffic delays leaving Sydney or inclement weather. System booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8)
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times